Our School Mission Statement
Guardian Angels Catholic School is a vibrant expression of the spiritual, moral,intellectual, physical, and personal formation of each student, based on Catholic tradition, Christian values, and the pursuit of academic excellence.
Guardian Angels Catholic School is dedicated to:
- Empowering students to grow in their Christian faith through the teaching and modeling of Catholic principles and values.
- Providing a safe and caring learning environment for all students.
- Recognizing the variety of learning styles and abilities while striving to meet individual needs with an adaptable, written curriculum.
- Fostering respectful and open communication among parents, staff, and students.
- Encouraging students to build a strong relationship with God in order to serve their parish and the broader community.
We serve the communities of Chaska, Carver, Chanhassen, Victoria, and surrounding communities.