For His Glory
Guardian Angels has adopted For His Glory (4HG) by integrating it into our athletic programs. Throughout the school year, student athletes will have the opportunity to participate in clinics and learn more about a healthy sports culture with their faith at the center.
Sports are good. Kids who play:
- Advance further academically and score up to 40% higher on tests
- Are 15% more likely to go to college and get degrees
- Have a lower risk of obesity and better overall fitness
- Develop lifelong values and important character traits
- Create memories to last a lifetime
Sports Teams: Go Sabres!
*Other sports teams may be added if interest allows
After-school recreation sports starting spring of 2019!
- Twice a week after school
- Will include badminton, pickleball, wiffleball, kickball and so much more!
Contact Terry Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-227-4010 if you have any questions.
My Jesus, I play for Your glory.
Win or lose, may I always do my best and remember that my worth is always found in You.
Holy Spirit, play through me.