Welcome newly enrolling families
We are so excited to have you join our GA Family! We provide a seamless transition from preschool to kindergarten through middle school to high school and look forward to partnering with you on your child’s education. Our goal is to to provide children an education of the highest quality and to build a strong foundation for success into your child’s high school years and beyond.
It is our intention that all who seek Catholic education for their children at Guardian Angels may attend and we are committed to providing financial aid to our students and families to the very best of our ability.
Outlined below are the steps to take for enrollment:
- Registration begins now for all grades, pre-k through 8th grade
- Please visit mytads.com to complete materials for the upcoming year
- Go to Admissions and Enrollment tab
- Create an account. Call school if you need an access code
- If you are looking for Financial aid, applications are to be done at this time at this same link. See the line that says Financial Aid Assessment to apply. The information may be used to help award grants as well as financial aid
- Fill out Admissions Form
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive an email link to complete enrollment for your child. KEEP GOING! YOU ARE NOT DONE YET!
- You will receive an email. Click on the email link. You then need to enroll by filling out forms, tuition agreement, activity fees, expectations and permission slips
Please contact 952-227-4010 to answer any questions about TADS registration and materials.
We look forward to watching over what you care about most! These students really are “Our Faith, Our Children, Our Future.” Thank you for entrusting their education to Guardian Angels.