Guardian Angels School and Church is a strong, faith filled community that is dedicated to the development of our youth’s faith formation. Sacramental preparation is integrated into our religion curriculum during the school day. Parental involvement and support at home is also important for the growth of a child’s faith life.
Each morning at Guardian Angels we begin our day in prayer together. Students are encouraged daily to make connections with their learning and faith life. We strive to develop a strong foundation and understanding of our Catholic faith daily. The students participate in many liturgical and prayer experiences which helps them develop a strong relationship with God.
Kindergarten through 2nd grade focus on:
- We are special because God made us.
- Introduction to the miracles and parables of Jesus.
- Preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Communion in 2nd grade.
Grades 3rd through 5th grade focus on:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes.
- Introduction to the seven sacraments.
- Introduction to Catholic Social Teachings.
Grades 6th through 8th grade focus on:
- Old and New Testament Scripture study.
- Emphasis on prayer, discipleship, morality and social justice as we live out our faith in today’s world.